If you weren’t able to attend our inspirational Leadership Training over the weekend, we’ve put together some highlights of the wonderful insight shared by our leader.
There are 3 great habits we should adopt that will encourage self improvement in all areas of our lives. They are:
By reading inspirational books and material written by successful people about leadership and motivation, we can learn about different perspectives and draw inspiration for our own situations.
Yourself Motivation comes in various forms. It can come from someone we look up to, or even motivational messages from a well-known personality. Find your own motivation first, then you’ll be able to motivate others.
– Gratitude:Our focus is often on the things we still want. Create a habit of gratitude to appreciate what you have now.
– Forgiveness:When we forgive, we learn to let go of certain things. Without forgiveness, we couldn’t achieve self-discipline as it distracts us from achieving our goals.
– Goal Setting: Active Goal Setting in the form of daily, weekly and monthly goals enable you to have better control. Tracking their progress makes it easier to measure your success with each goal.
– Organisation:Be organised in every aspect of your life, from the little things you do every day, to the big ones – including your mind!
– Time Management: Our ability for self-discipline is largely derived from our ability to manage time. Think of time as a benefit that you can apply to each goal. This will help you to determine the level of importance each one holds. Always use your time wisely.
– Persistence:Failure is an important stepping stone in life and it often drives us to work hard for success. Achieving our goals is hard and becoming discouraged is easy. The key is perseverance.